Forms for registration and admission to the respective classes are available from school office on all working days from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- For admission to Nursery the child should be 3+ years of the Academic session.
- Application forms should be accompanied by a birth certificate issued by appropriate Municipal Authority.
- For Admission to a class higher than Nursery a T.C. from last school attended would be required on qualifying the entrance test and on basis of child’s as well as parents interaction, report card of the previous class.
- The decision of the school authorities will be final and binding.
- Age Criteria.
- )- 2+ in Pre-Nursery.
- )- 3+ in Nursery.
- )- 4+ in Preparatory
- )- 5+ in class I and so on
- Names of those seeking admission to the school are only registered on the competition/submission of the registration form.
- Based on the admission tests and other criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for admission. In all matters related to admission, the management’s decision is final.
- Pupils, who have attended any school earlier, cannot be admitted until a Transfer Certificate is produced.
Rules & Regulations
- 80% attendance is compulsory for all students to appear in the final examination held at the end of the academic year.
- No leave is granted except on an application from parents or guardians, for plausible reasons only.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee, at the discretion of the principal.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
- One clear calendar month’s fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Transfer Certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds
- Unsatisfactory progress in work.
- Detention or repeated detentions in a class.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.